Your primary focus is to provide estimating and securement services from the budgeting and estimating stage through to the contract letting and planning stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Identify leads and securement opportunities through contacts with clients, consultants, subcontractors and others in the construction industry.
- Develop strategies to create a competitive edge.
- Conduct thorough reviews of project documents, develop estimates and take-offs and solicit pricing from subcontractors.
- Develop project schedule(s) as basis for pricing.
- Participate in closing of estimates and submissions of tenders.
- Assist in post tender submissions and tender negotiations.
You have an Engineering background or relevant technical training at least 5 years progressive experience in the General Contracting industry in an estimating role and experience with ICI projects. Your collaborative approach to delivering solutions results in strong relationships with a broad network of professional colleagues, subcontractors and team members. You have demonstrated competence in the areas of quantity take-offs, preparing full cost estimates, and reviewing proposal specifications and drawings.
To apply email your resume to email@example.com; we will contact you if we’re interested in an interview. No unscheduled calls or visits please.