The PSR Project Manager is responsible for achieving the overall objectives of assigned project(s), including both office and field activities. Most importantly, this position will manage a successful team and drive the business to new heights.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Minimize Costs
- Planning, scheduling, setting objectives and controlling activities during the construction phase of a project(s) in conjunction with the Project Superintendent.
- Implement and manage the Company safety program and monitor safety performance.
- Project administration which includes negotiating and awarding subcontracts for scopes of work, resolving issues to meet project goals, invoice approval and review, preparing progress application payments and maintain project files.
- Expedite all materials and equipment deliveries and monitor quality of work on site.
- Manage project budgets and timelines to exceed requirements.
- Maintain the credibility of PSR and satisfaction of its clients through daily decision making and client satisfaction.
You have a Civil / Construction Engineering background and at least 5 years progressive experience in the General Contracting industry as a Project Lead on large ICI projects. Your demonstrated leadership, project management and problem-solving skills support your collaborative approach to delivering results. Service and results-oriented, you are able to build and steward trust with a broad network of professional colleagues, subcontractors and team members to effect competitive excellence, pride in teamwork and outstanding project delivery. You have demonstrated competence in the areas of safety, workforce management, project execution, cost control, quality and administration.
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ; we will contact you if we’re interested in an interview. No unscheduled calls or visits please.